RULES & REGULATIONS
• All participants must submit their entries and payment online through the website http://run.tixtac.com/
• All entries are based on first come first serve basis, unless stated otherwise
• Registration for this event is open to:
i. 10km Open - 18 Years Old and Over Men
ii. 10km Open - 18 Years Old and Over Women
iii. 5km Open - Under 18 Years Old boys
iv. 5km Open - Under 18 Years Old girls
v. 5km Open to all ages except 12 Years Old -17 Years Old
• * INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REGISTER in the categories
• * Eligibility of age is taken from the date of December 31, 2016
• Once registration is completed and payment has been made, the entry fee for those who do not participate for whatever reason are not transferable, not be refundable and be fully owned by the organizers.
• After confirmation of participation, a change to category or other details will not be entertained.
• The Organiser reserves the right to limit, to accept or reject any entry without any prior notice and reason.
• The Organiser reserves the right to close entries before the closing date without any notice or when the quota of one category is full.
• Complete the registration form is the agreement of the participants to comply with the regulations LANGKAWI ONIYURI COUNTRY RACE 2017
• Registration fees are as follows:
i. 10KM Open men- RM 55 (As of December 15, 2017)
ii. 10KM Open women- RM 55 (As of December 15, 2017)
iii. 5KM Open men- RM 50 (As of December 15, 2017)
iv. 5KM Open women- RM 50 (As of December 15, 2017)
v. 5KM Open to all ages (except for the age 12-17) -RM 45 (As of December 15, 2017)
• Race entry is not transferable. Those found running with race numbers other than those listed will be disqualified.
• Any inquiry or questions about the registration process, please contact:
Monday - Friday morning - afternoon
or e-mail at email@example.com or contact us 0146216441(Adam Aknoor)
• It is compulsory for participants to display their race numbers at any time during the race. Failure to comply will result in disqualification of participant from the race.
• All participants are encouraged to wear Langkawi Oniyuri Country Race 2017 t-shirt during the race.
• Organiser have the right to prevent the continuation of the participants in the race if they fail to comply with the rules and regulations.
• Changes in the size of the racing tee is prohibited and is not allowed. Participants must comply with the racing tee size that they have a list during registration.
• Participants must walk in the path specified for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
• Participants are required to deviate to the left lane so as not to cause an obstruction to other pedestrians.
• Pets, or any form of wheeled objects such as roller skates, prams, strollers, shoes with wheels are not allowed on path other than the race organizers vehicles and medical vehicles.
• While every precaution reasonable will be taken by the organizers to ensure the safety of participants, participants who took part in this event are on their own risk and the organizers, sponsors and officials appointed will not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage sustained or otherwise and arising.
• Organizers have the right to remove any participant who is deemed physically unable to continue the race and prevent him from causing any harm and injury to himself/herself.
• Organizers reserve the right to delay the start of the race if the weather is bad. In case of bad weather that continues after the delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
• The Organiser shall not be liable for any disputes arising from incomplete entries details.
• Organizers reserve the right to restrict and deny entry without giving any reason
• Organizers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice or any reason.
• Organizers have the right to change the date of the event or place with their own discretion.
• For disputes about the outcome of the race, only a handwritten appeal submitted to the organizers 30 minutes after the announcement of the official results will be accepted. A deposit of RM50 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The decision of the race is final.
• Any dispute arising out of participation in the Langkawi Oniyuri Country Race 2017 shall be referred to arbitration conducted in Malaysia in the Laws of Malaysia.
• The Organiser reserves the right to use any images (including images of participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
• The organizers have the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date and time for the event. No refunds will be given if the event is canceled by inevitable order on the organizer.
• If the weather does not allow (haze / rain) Organizers have the right to cancel and will give entitlement to all runners